Monday, May 19, 2008

My poor family...

I am a complete hormonal mess right now! Jaxon drove me nuts this weekend...so I cried. I watched Lifetime movies all day yesterday...and I cried. I got a letter from State Farm saying they were going to cancel our car insurance if we didn't pay them by the 29th, so I threw a big fit...started looking for a new job...and cried. PS...I have NO clue what finding a new job was going to fix...I was just being crazy. It was a mistake on their part, so I feel better about that, but I was still a mess. I finally started feeling better this morning when I did my "Car-aoke". I have to find something to pass time during my hour long commute to and from work, so I sing...extremely loud...to every song on the radio. I probably look totally ridiculous, but I keep myself entertained. Note to self: The BEST song to belt out at the top of your lungs while experiencing a hormonal meltdown is "Bitch" by Meredith Brooks. I stepped into work feeling like a new woman:) Back to me keeping myself entertained while I'm stuck in traffic...I saw a man playing a harmonica this morning...WHILE he was driving. I wish I had that kind of talent.

I'm glad to know my hormones are returning to normal now that I've weaned Ayden. They just hit with a vengeance this weekend, but I think I'm slowly getting back to normal now. My poor family. I was being short with Jaxon this weekend, and I guess I was laying on the sarcasm pretty thick. Yesterday I said something smart to him while I was on the phone, and he said "Don't talk to me yike that you yittle turd!". I guess he told me! I got on to him, but I deserved it. He is getting quite the little mouth on him. He says things that make my jaw drop. His latest, besides "yittle turd", is "sexy". And the crazy thing is, he uses it in context! He was watching my mom put on her makeup weekend before last, and he grabbed her eyeliner and asked her what it was. She told him it was eyeliner and he said, "Ohhh...I yike eyeyiner! Eyeyiner is sexy!". Now I know where he got "yittle turd" (me and my big mouth), but I have NO clue where "sexy" came from! Out of the mouths of babes...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HEHE Emalee and Ella say "sexy" all the time! lol When they are running around before bathtime with their shirts off they both scream "SEXY BOOBIES!" lol