Tuesday, May 20, 2008

"Smiling's my favorite"

After a rough weekend, I was feeling SO much better yesterday! I had to run a few errands for my boss, so I jumped in my car, cranked up the music, and sang my heart out. While I was stopped at a red light, I took a look in my rear view mirror and noticed a man with a huge smile on his face. He wasn't on the phone, and there was no one else in the car. He was just smiling. For some reason that made me smile, so I decided to share the wealth. At the next red light I looked to my left and smiled at the man next to me. He took notice, and sped away as soon as the light turned green. There's a big difference between a casual smile, and a huge, open mouth, cheesy fake smile. I, unfortunately, chose the huge, open mouth, cheesy fake smile. I looked like I should have been locked up somewhere. Perhaps a facility equipped with padded walls. I think I scared the crap out of him. Literally. He might have pooped a little. I should work on that...

2 comments:

Jenny said...

You crack me up!

Anonymous said...

OMG that's hilarious!