Sunday, August 17, 2008

Where do I begin?

So much has happened in the past couple of weeks! I haven't had any time to actually sit down and update, so here goes...

Contracts are almost done!!! I'm not sure when the real action is going to start, but it should be soon:) The hardest part right now is not knowing when exactly we'll get this show on the road. I'm trying to stay busy and not think about it too much. What I do know is that it's soon, and when the time comes I'll be more than ready!


My baby boy turned 9 months old on Tuesday:( I can't believe how time is flying. Look at how the little one has grown!




















On to our BIG news...WE HAVE A NEW ADDITION TO OUR BUNCH!!! I finally have a little girl in the family:) Here's our newest addition...Miss Bella...















We went to a birthday party yesterday and I just fell in love with her. She's the only survivor of the litter, and my co-worker's husband was going to set her free behind their house. I couldn't let that happen...there are coyotes back there:( So we adopted her for the boys! They are just in LOVE:)
More exciting news...I made my first batch of cupcakes for a birthday party! They were for my co-worker's son's 3rd birthday, and they didn't turn out too bad. I ended up crying while I was making them...yeah...perfectionist shouldn't be allowed to decorate cupcakes! They didn't turn out perfect, but I AM a first timer...hopefully with a few classes I'll get better...and not shed any tears:) Here are some pictures of the final product...keep in mind my camera is not the best...

No comments: