Sunday, August 3, 2008

I do so like green eggs & ham!

Wow...we've had a busy weekend! This was supposed to be my last weekend to relax, but I didn't take advantage:/ I decided to do some spring cleaning...I know...I'm a little late;) But the house looks great, and busting my butt all weekend has proven to be well worth it! I can breathe a little easier now:)

I was up bright and early Saturday morning...6 AM to be exact...making a fun little breakfast for Jaxon. He makes me read "Green Eggs and Ham" EVERY night. Soooo...yesterday morning I made him green eggs and ham:) He was SOOOO excited! It looked pretty gross...okay...really gross, but I sucked it up and ate it...and it really was good!

















After Jax was done I asked him if he liked green eggs and ham, and he said "I do like green eggs and ham!!! And with a fox!". Hahaha!


We also had an interesting breakfast last Sunday. Per Jaxon's request, I made green panda pancakes. No clue where he comes up with this stuff!

No comments: