Ladies & gents...I am proud to announce...baking is no longer considered a "project"...it's a job!!! There was a little twist of fate, and pictures of my latest goodies landed in the right hands. I'm baking for 3 baby showers in August, one in September, a birthday in August, a birthday in September (my grandpa's 80th!), and birthdays in October, November, and 2 in December! Someone also overheard me talking about an idea I had for wedding favors, and wants me to make a sample for her daughter to see if she likes it:) If I get that job I'll be making 300 favors! That's it...I'm quitting my job. Not really...but it's a nice thought:) So here they are...the sweets that started it all...

No new surro updates. It will be a couple of months before things get going. I can't wait! The funny thing is, I'm not one bit anxious...which is really unlike me! I think if I didn't have all of the baking going on, I'd probably have all of my nails bitten off! There's more than enough to keep me busy until it's "go time". On top of all of the baking, the boys and I are doing "Race for the Cure" in October! I'm excited to get the boys involved:) I even bought us matching shirts...



Yes...I've turned into THAT mom:) I don't care what they say...those are cute shirts!
Alright...it's nighty night time. I'm pooped:/
No comments:
Post a Comment