I know there are a lot of you that check this blog regularly for updates, so here's today's update: there are no updates. This whole process, from what I hear, is hurry up and wait. So far, I "hurried up" and got matched with an amazing couple, and now I'm "waiting". For one, my body still hasn't bounced back from weaning...still waiting on my "friend". (I've never been so excited, and don't think I'll ever be again, to be bloated and cramping. That's right...I'm EXCITED!) We're also waiting on an egg donor. But like I've said a thousand times...the perfect one will come along when the timing is right. Even if we found one right now, we'd still be waiting on my little dilemma. So, if you're the praying type, keep that in your prayers!I just HAVE to share this! My mom, who is still not thrilled about my becoming a surrogate, sent me this email today, with a little note that said "THIS COULD BE YOU!". I really think she is wishing this upon me...I just hope Brian & Kelly are prepared if this IS the outcome! After all...I'm only sentenced for 9 months...they're the ones that would have to live in a house with six 2 year olds, and THEN six teenagers:) Haha!BEFORE:

AFTER:

You are correct in thinking my mother is an evil, evil woman!
1 comment:
Wow, that's just too many kids for me!!! lol I watch the show Jon and Kate plus 8 and they have 2 six year old twins and 6 two year olds. It's crazy!
Hopefully you can give them one or twins, I think that would be better!
Post a Comment