Yesterday started out as an all out mess, but I'm glad to report...it ended quite well:) Still have no clue who's spandex I was wearing though. I'm guessing they were mine, but I cannot tell you how long it has been since I've worn spandex! My guess would be...2003...so I don't know how they ended up in a car I've only had since 2004. Someone suggested that maybe they were Jaxon's. 1.) I would NOT do that to my son!...and 2.) I really don't think they'd fit me if they were his. In fact, I KNOW they wouldn't fit me. I've been dreading gaining weight since I've weaned Ayden, so I'm constantly on the scale and looking for any sign that I need to start jogging. The first sign came last week. I was running late for work, so I jumped out of the shower, dried off, and quickly grabbed my underwear...it wouldn't even fit over my thigh! I just about lost it, when I looked a little closer and saw Transformers on the back of them. They were not my boxies...they were Jaxon's "big boy underwear". THANK GOD! I thought I had blown up over night! I actually came out of the situation feeling a lot better...I managed to get a size 3T past my knee:)
On to more news...I made another scrappy...featuring one of MY kiddos:)
I'm in the process of making one for Jaxon, but these things take time!
No comments:
Post a Comment