Tuesday, May 6, 2008

A little worried...

It's now Tuesday, May 6th and I have not heard anything from the agency since Friday the 2nd. I know it has only been 4 days, but I'm a little worried. Did they change their mind? I sure hope not! It's weird...I'm not usually like this. I'm not usually this anxious. Though the journey hasn't quite begun, I'm already learning something from it...patience! It's kind of funny...I'm trying to teach my boys how to be patient, and I had NO idea how impatient I was...well...am:) I'm a self-help book junky, and I read somewhere that children learn patience very early in life. Instead of telling your children "NO" or giving them everything RIGHT when they ask for it, you should instead give them a certain time frame in which they have to wait to get what they want. BINGO! There's my problem! Due to the 'fall out on the floor and scream at the top of my lungs' fits I threw as a tot, I pretty much got what I wanted when I wanted it. Now that I have that little "nugget" of information I'm going to use it to the best of my ability, and hopefully my children will grow up to be a little more patient than their mother. One can only hope! With that being said, I'm going to go find something to occupy my time:)

One last thing...
Please keep B & K (our potential intended parents) in your prayers. Whether they pick us or not, pray that they welcome a healthy little baby (or 2!) into their family this time next year. Also, keep us in your prayers. If this is not our couple, that we will find one soon. And if it is, that this journey will go smoothly for everyone involved. I know that this is a tough process and that there will be ups and downs, but I pray that we can continue looking ahead and focusing on the end result.

No comments: