Monday, May 5, 2008
Baby Dreams
Last night I had the most vivid dream. I was pregnant and 2 weeks overdue. I was in labor, and already knew it was a 9 lb. 3 oz. baby boy. I was a surrogate for a single, blonde lady. I walked around the hospital up until time to push. If you know my birthing history, you know I pushed 3 times with Jaxon, and 1 time with Ayden. I was NOT about to push more than 3 times with this one, so after 2 pushes I jumped up from the bed and continued to walk around. I suppose I was trying to walk him out instead of having to push one last time:) Next thing you know I'm handing over a beautiful blonde-haired, blue-eyed baby boy. As soon as I handed him over to his mother, they headed for the border. Apparently they were moving to Mexico. Weird. Last week I had a dream about taking several pregnancy tests. Dustin and I had just had a discussion about the possibility of me carrying multiples. In my dream I took one of the pregnancy tests that have one line on them, and 2nd line shows up if you are pregnant. Well, I took the test, and a line showed up right away...followed by 4 more lines! I guess that meant I was pregnant with quints. Lord help us if that happens! I think I'd rather have the 9 pounder:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment