I'm horrible...going on day 3 of no caffeine, and I cheated:( I had to have a cup of coffee this morning. On my way to work I fell asleep behind the wheel. I figure that's potentially more harmful to my health than having 1 cup of coffee a day. I also caught myself having a violent daydream early this AM. Jaxon watches "JoJo's Circus" and "The Wiggles" every morning. Up until now I've tolerated it, but not today! It was just TOO much. The Wiggles drive me absolutely nuts, but I know Jaxon loves them. This morning they were singing a song about fruit salad...in Spanish. Jaxon knows every freaking word. I wanted to claw my eyeballs out...and then a quote came to mind. If I ever ran into those Wiggles..."...I would take them out. I would make them suffer so much that they'd wish they were never born. And if they ran, I would hunt them down...". Gotta love Miss. Congeniality:) That just goes to show, I NEED a little caffeine in my system. If I don't have it I'll die. It's a disease. No really...I should be in textbooks.
On a more serious note...I have a couple prayer requests. As you know, my mom was diagnosed with breast cancer around this time 4 years ago. She has been in remission for 3 and 1/2 years, which is a blessing in itself. Her cancer was stage 3, out of a possible 4, when they found it, but it hadn't spread to her lymph nodes. She was declared cancer-free just 5 months after she was diagnosed. This past weekend she came to visit for Mother's Day, and was complaining of neck pain. She called me yesterday, nearly in tears, to tell me she has a huge knot on her neck, and she had some of the doctors at work look at it and they said it's definitely lymph nodes. She has an appointment in a couple hours, and I'm just praying it's not bad news. I'll post again when I hear something.
Also, pray for an egg donor to come our way. There's been no luck yet, but I know not everything is on OUR schedule. There's a time for everything...I just hope it's soon! I've just stopped breastfeeding, so I'm waiting on a "friend" of mine that's been absent for 6 months...so we still have some time:) And while you're at it...pray for my "friend". Dear Lord, I never thought the day would come that I'd be praying for that!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment