Tuesday, May 27, 2008

1st appointment with the RE...

Good news...I have a pretty uterus:) I was all nervous for nothing. It was a very uneventful visit...just a sono, and I was done. Now it's time to sit back and wait...yet again.

A little news that Jaxon, I'm sure, would want me to share...he wanted to call everyone and tell them yesterday, but by about the 5th phone call I decided it was not something EVERYONE wanted to know. It's a little TMI. Jaxon pooped in the potty all by himself! He went in the bathroom without telling Mommy or Daddy, and did what he had to do. Then he yelled, at the top of his little lungs, "I WENT POOOOOOOP...AND IT YOOKS YIKE A SNAKE!". You gotta love those boys:) He not only did the doo once...he did it 3 different times! I guess those fiber bars are workin' for him;) The second time he went he screamed, "I WENT POOOOOOOP...AND THIS ONE YOOKS YIKE CHOCOLATE!". The images that popped in my head at the exact moment I heard "chocolate"...well...they weren't pretty. I almost broke my neck trying to get to the bathroom before he could pick it up. I mean...what if he really was confused?! We had a long discussion about not touching poop, b/c it's NOT chocolate...and it's not a snake, but even if it were...you still don't touch the doo. I think...or at least I HOPE...he understands.

No comments: