What a week! I thought it would never end. Dustin is in big trouble with me. It seems that I am raising an infant, a toddler, and a man-child. SOOOO frustrating! It was a good weekend though. Jaxon's favorite thing to eat, well 2nd favorite next to chicken tacos, is pizza, so Friday night we made one from scratch:) It was SOOO good, and so much fun watching him make it and seeing how proud of himself he was when we thanked him for making dinner for the family:) I think that's going to be our new little family thing...letting Jaxon choose what we have on Friday nights, and let him help me make it. I also got some cute pictures...I will add them as soon as I get a cute scrap page together! After dinner I surprised him with a little treat...Shrek juice! He gave it the name, but it's an old favorite of mine...lime sherbert and ginger ale. Then it was baking time. After the week I had I came up with this weekend's theme: When life gives you lemons...make lemon cupcakes! So I did just that:) They were amazing...and making them was a huge stress reliever!
On to a surro update...
I got a phone call on Sunday from the psychologist. He said "So...is now a good time to do your psych eval?". I wanted to say, "No...now is the worst time. I am in the all out throws of PMS, so if I do slip up and go twisted sister on you, or if I start bawling for no apparent reason, you have to promise to ignore it. I'm not nuts...it's just...been...a...really *sobbing uncontrolably*...bad...weeeeeeeeek!". But instead I said "Perfect timing.", and went on with it. And guess what? Even during the worst PMS I've ever experienced...I'M SANE! Even better news...I have PMS! Dustin would slap me silly for saying that's "good news", because it's definitely NOT for him...but that means something should be happening soon, and we can get on with the process!
OMG...I can't believe I almost forgot! Crave is having their grand opening today!!! Crave is new cupcake shop in Uptown Park...just a couple minutes from my office! Any guesses as to what I'll be having for lunch?!:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
YUM!! Those cupcakes sound amazing.
I'm glad you're still sane. :P
Love you girl!
Post a Comment