We're OFFICIALLY matched! I thought we were after our phone conference, but apparently not. Makes sense though. Dustin is finally excited:) Good conversation, good food, GREAT couple! I'm very much looking forward to our little journey. I can honestly say this is going to be one lucky baby...or 5 according to my dreams;)
Not only did I get to know more about them, I also learned more about my husband. He actually compared me to an animal while we were discussing the shots he would have to give me! Can you believe that?! I'm in no position to yell at him about it though...he could make me give them to myself. This sucks...he finally has some leverage! I can see it now..."You raise your voice to me one more time, and you'll be jabbing that needle in your own *** tonight!". Beautiful. I have to be shot full of hormones AND manage to be nice to Dustin! Wish me luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment