Friday, May 16, 2008

Ugly Girl Day!!!

I am happy to announce that today is "Ugly Girl Day" at my office! My boss is the only male that works here, so when he's traveling we declare it "Ugly Girl Day". The rules are...t-shirts, jeans, ponytails, and no makeup! It couldn't have come on a better day. I am now pumping twice a day, down from 6 times a day, and I'm about to die. I mean literally explode! The ladies are HUGE. I was curious last night, so I measured them. Are you ready for this? 34 F! I'm surprised I haven't toppled over. The only thing I could have possibly worn today to mask them is a t-shirt. As for the weaning, Ayden is doing great! He LOVES formula, and for the first time in a while he's actually getting full! I wish I was doing as well. Not only do I have Dolly Parton's figure, I have lumps the size of walnuts. I'm hoping to get down to pumping once a day this weekend, and keeping my fingers crossed that I dry up by the end of next week. I don't remember it being this painful when I weaned Jaxon. That's probably because him biting me with those little sharp teeth was more painful than the walnut-sized lumps!

Dustin, if you're reading this, just a friendly reminder...your wonderful wife (who does your laundry, washes your dishes, bakes for you, and bore your children) is having a birthday 4 months from today. AND...she heard on the radio that there will be a John Mayer/Colbie Caillat concert on August 2nd. I really think she would enjoy it immensely, and forever be grateful:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww about your boobs. I was feeling the same pain all weekend. The ER doctor told me to pump and dump for 14 days due to my antibiotics. So I figured I would just quit breastfeeding. I tried and it was awful. I was still pumping like you did, a few times a day, but it was helping. So I called Peyton's pediatrician Monday, since he wasn't eating his formula at all, and she said the meds I am on are FINE while nursing. Go figure!