If my morning is any indication of how the rest of the day is going to go...I QUIT! I'm going home and sleep until my alarm clock goes off at 5AM. Not really...but that would be nice:) It's 9:30AM and so far...I've been peed on...twice...woke up in a ton of pain (due to weaning)...which I thought was over with, but apparently not...almost ran out of gas on the way to work, and had to fill up...twice. I was unaware that the first pump didn't work until I got on the highway and my gas light came on. And to add a little more "greatness" to my morning...I poured sour milk in my coffee, and took a big drink before I realized it had gone bad. I think it's safe to say, today is not my lucky day. Maybe I should put off baking cookies and cupcakes until tomorrow. I might burn the house down if I try my luck tonight...
Here's to hoping everyone else is having a great day! And I really do mean that. From the bottom of my aching bosom;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh man, sounds like a sucky beginning of the day, hope it gets better. Tomorrow is Friday so that's good!
Post a Comment